lasectavioleta is seeking sales focused, high-energy team players to join our dynamic and talented team in downtown Klaipėda. The ideal candidate loves creating exceptional experiences for customers, is an inspiring stylist and takes complete ownership of the store’s business at all levels.
The ideal candidate will be excited to work hand-in-hand with management to consistently execute the three core values of the lasectavioleta DNA -- inspiration, community and experience -- and understand the lasectavioleta aesthetic across all of our product categories, stores, social platforms and e-commerce sites.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in sales, team dynamics, and building and maintaining client relationships. You will embody the brand and be a true lasectavioleta brand ambassador.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Provide the highest level of personalized customer experience to our loyal and growing customer base
- Meet sales and productivity goals as an individual and as part of the team
- Manage a client book and effectively build and maintain client relationships
- Provide styling advice based on the lasectavioleta aesthetic and offer excellent first-hand product knowledge
- Assist the general manager in any projects that are being executed
- Initiate + help plan store events
- Ensure that the aesthetic of the stores is consistently inspiring, organized and on brand
Skills + Proficiencies
- Energetic, confident and adaptable personality
- Strong leadership, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written + verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Thrive on the idea that you lead by example and are willing to do whatever it takes to be effective and successful for your team
- Open availability including weekends and holidays
Core Values + Company Culture
lasectavioleta is a group of multi-brand fashion, home and e-commerce stores entering a new and exciting phase of expansion and we are looking for people who are excited to learn and grow along with us. As a team, we encourage honesty and authenticity and you will work as an individual within the team to do your part to not only help fulfill the vision, but to support the wellbeing of the community, the business, and each other.
Regardless of the title, we are looking for candidates who have an understanding of the lasectavioleta DNA, and who are fluent in expressing that with our customers. The lasectavioleta aesthetic embraces authenticity and understated elegance and we are looking for team members who exhibit the same.
Just as we view each customer as an individual, we are looking for each team member to utilize their individuality to solve problems and find solutions. We are all pulling in the same direction, so we look to build a team of individuals who have each other’s backs, speak straight, and bring honesty and authenticity to the table. We are looking for those who know who they are, what they have to offer and are looking to better themselves and those around them.
Part of the lasectavioleta DNA is to build upon what those who have come before us have created, and a big part of that is to act as mentors to the generation that follows. All team members at lasectavioleta play a special part in that process.
To apply to join the lasectavioleta team, please send your resume to [email protected]